Efficient. Self-sufficient. Cost-effective
The CAFS MOBILE is completely self-sufficient with regard to the production of compressed air – a special connection to the vehicle is unnecessary. It is easy to accommodate in common equipment compartments thanks to its compact design . The CAFS MOBILE is integrated directly into the fire-extinguishing line and fed with a water-foam mixture. In the CAFS mixing chamber, compressed air is introduced and CAFS foam is made.
A CAFS mobile can be easily and economically retrofitted in the existing fire fighting vehicle.
- Can be retrofitted at any time
- Small space requirement
- Reliable, low-maintenance design
- Additional propulsion sources for the production of compressed air not required
- Up to approx. 35 m effective throw range with wet foam
CAFS (Compressed Air Foam System)
- Active foam expansion of the water-foam compound mixture through the introduction of compressed air
- Increased throw range and height due to actively introduced compressed air in comparison with conventional air foam processes (passive foam expansion)
- Lighter hoses and simpler handling due to the air portion in CAFS foam
- Strong adhesive effect, also on vertical surfaces, due to homogeneous foam structure.
- Excellent burn-back safety
- Permanent indicators of cylinder (operational supply reservoir) and working pressure
- Operational readiness in just seconds as a result of the low weight and easiest implementation: connect hose – cylinder valve, open air cock and shut-off device – activate branch pipe
- Safe distance from source of fire due to large throw range/height
Easy operation – two easy operation headings
Operation of the CAFS system via LCS 2.0 (Logic Control System)
- Consistent control logic
- Logical control path
- Self explanatory symbols
- Uniform colour scheme
Refillable compressed air bottles via external filling connection.