Mobile. Versatile. Efficient.
The drivable POLY TROLLEY SL35/50 CAFS fire fighting device is the ideal extinguishing system when efficiency and mobility are required. In comparison with conventional devices, the extinguishing capacity can be increased many times over through the use of CAFS.
400 liters of CAFS foam are available in the SL50 model. This means even vehicle fires can be safely extinguished.
- Highest extinguishing efficiency by maximizing the water surface (foam bubbles)
- Best foam quality
- Excellent burn-back safety
- Minimization of water damage
- 75 kg with 35 litres nominal fill quantity for the SL35 model
- 94 kg with 50 litres nominal fill quantity for the SL50 model
The low weight of the POLY TROLLEY SL35/50 CAFS significantly increases mobility during operation. Both models are among the lightest in their class.
- Ergonomically designed handle
- Stable chassis frame and large wheels for safe transportation to the scene
- Problem-free transportation over obstacles (e.g. steps) thanks to stable base ring/carrying handle
- Housing of the compressed air cylinder for more safety
- Duration of use approx. 1 min (SL35 model) or approx. 1.5 mins (SL50 model)
- Quickly ready for operation: Release hose pack from chassis – Open cylinder valve – Activate nozzle
- Safe distance from source of fire thanks to large throw range/height of 16m/10 m
- Quick positional changing thanks to 20 m stable, non-kink, super lightweight special textile hose
- In rescue/operational and small firefighting vehicles
- For trade, industry, gas stations, waste recycling, public buildings (hospitals, rail stations, airports etc.)
- For fire protection at events (e.g. due to official requirements)
- Uncomplicated refilling for the operator
- Quick and cost-effective
- Reliable, low-maintenance design