Powerful, reliable and compact:
- Fanergy All in One Airflow Technology.
- Patented fan control unit
- Fast smoke evacuation thanks to the optimised flow pattern.
- Excellent airflow performances.
- Lightweight aluminium frame.
- Rapid deployment.
- Maximum inclination and declination.
- Robust adjustment mechanism.
- Wide transportation wheels.
- Smallest dimensions: Minimal footprint leaves space in vehicle for more equipment.
- Integrated water spray device (Optional).
- Integrated LED package (Optional).
Safe ventilation even in difficult conditions:
Thanks to the high-performance airflow and the extremely large adjustment range (-20° to +20°) safe ventilation is possible even with higher level doors, external entrance steps, cellars etc. The newly developed Low Noise fan wheel with directive drive supplies an extremely powerful airflow with less noise and less wear on parts.
Integrated water spray device (optional):
Space saving and rapid deployment as a mister or light foam generator. Can be used as a dry foam generator when fitted with foam net and Z2-foam proportioner.
Integrated LED package (optional):
Increased safety for operations in the dark. Forward facing LEDs illuminate the fan unit whilst indicating direction of airflow, acting as an orientation aid for the SCBA crew. Rear facing LED elements ensure good visibility of the device for operator safety.
|Drive engine / motor:||Briggs & Stratton 1 cyl. Vanguarad 4.8 kW (6.5 hp) or Honda 1 cyl. GX200 4.8 kW (6.5 hp)|
|Air outlet diameter:||approx. 16″ / 420 mm||approx. 22” / 560mm|
|Effective air flow rate:||> 50,000 m³/h||> 65,000 m³/h|
|Fuel:||Lead free gasoline > 91 Octane|
|Tank capacity:||approx. 3 l|
|Running time with 1 tank filling:||approx. 110 min at full load|
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||575 x 491 x 635mm||640 x 695 x 500mm|